Bulgaria represents an attractive place for investments in wind energy. This is mainly due to its convenient location, the modern law on alternative energy sources, low land prices, a statutory purchase guarantee for electricity produced over 12 years, as well as due to the low tax rates.
The highly qualified personnel of law firm Ruskov & Colleagues have extensive experience with wind power projects in the field of renewable energy sources in Bulgaria.
We offer our clients a complete service package including the creation and implementation of wind energy facilities in Bulgaria. This includes especially:
- legal review (due diligence) of wind energy projects
- general advice on investments in wind power in Bulgaria
- Company Formation in Bulgaria
- Determination of the legal requirements regarding the construction of the wind power facilities in Bulgaria
- Analysis of the regions in Bulgaria with a high energy potential
- Search for a suitable site by commissioning local brokerages
- Assessment of suitable land and of the available infrastructure, communications and power supply
- Advice on site selection and recommendation of a suitable plot
- Purchase or lease of land, preparation of the purchase or lease agreements
- Carrying out of the procedure for amending the zoning plan (reclassification) in agricultural land
- Implementation of all necessary approval process - environment, health, fire protection permits, etc.
- Legal and financial advice on the planning and implementation of the network connection
- Preparation of the wind energy project
- Financial review of the project in Bulgaria
- Applying for EU funds in Bulgaria
- Implementation of the planning permission process
- Contract negotiations with the grid operator supplier
- Contract negotiations with the Public Utilities
- Preparation of all necessary contracts in Bulgaria (in Bulgarian, English and German language)