Bulgaria represents an attractive place for investments in renewable energy derived from biogas and biomass. This is mainly due to its favorable location in Southern Europe, the modern law on alternative energy sources, low land prices, the statutory guarantee of acceptance of the produced electricity, of biogas and biofuels over 20 years, as well as due to the low tax rates.
The highly qualified personnel of law firm Ruskov & Colleagues have already good experience with projects in the field of renewable energy sources in Bulgaria.
We offer our clients a complete package of services including the review, preparation and implementation of a biogas plant in Bulgaria. This includes especially:
- legal review (due diligence) of biogas and biomass - projects
- general advice on investments in biogas and biomass in Bulgaria
- Company Formation in Bulgaria
- Determination of the legal requirements regarding the construction of the biogas or biomass - plant in Bulgaria
- Search for a suitable site by commissioning local brokerages
- Assessment of suitable land and assessment of the available infrastructure, communications and power supply
- Advice on site selection and recommendation of a suitable plot
- Purchase or lease of the land, preparing the purchase or lease agreements
- Carrying out the procedure for amending the zoning plan (reclassification) in agricultural land
- Implementation of all necessary approval process - environment, health, and fire protection permits, etc.
- Advice on the planning and implementation of the network connection
- Preparation of biogas or biomass project
- Financial review of the project in Bulgaria
- Applying for EU funds in Bulgaria
- Representation in the planning permission process
- Contract negotiations with the grid operators
- Contract negotiations with the Public Utilities
- Preparation of all necessary contracts in Bulgaria (in Bulgarian, English and German language).